WHY WE TRAVEL
Our goal is to have fun with the electric bike
Mosa Ebike Tours is a touring company that gives people the opportunity to travel around Limburg on e-bikes in small groups of 8. With advanced notice we can also provide e-bikes for bigger groups.
For our small group tours we use customized electric mountain bikes, also known as eMTB’s, to explore the cultural and natural landscape of our unique region in more depth and comfort.
What do we mean by customized? We upgraded our electric mountain bikes into touring bikes, which allows you to ride more comfortably on all kinds of terrain. A more upright steering bar, special tires that work on all road types and a rack on the back so you can take your belongings with you on your journey.
Our tours are about 15 to 40 plus miles, depending on the wishes of the group, which start and end in Maastricht, the oldest city of the Netherlands. This allows you to enjoy more post-biking activities in town and lets you settle down into a comfortable charming hotel or bed & breakfast.
For more information and questions please visit our frequently asked questions page.
- Unique cross-country biking routes through the Limburg regions of the Netherlands and Belgium
- City tours in Maastricht and Liege
- World War II tours to Fort Eben-Emael, the Margraten and Henri Chappelle US military cemeteries and Battle of the Bulge sites
- Belgian beer themed tours to local breweries
- Health and Wellness at the Thermae 2000 spa
- Historical and cultural sights including medieval castles, hamlets, farmsteads, churches and more
- Nature, rivers, wildlife, unique landscapes and other hidden gems
- Locally produced food and wine
- Custom tours upon request
DAY and 5 DAY TOURS
Choosing the best tour for you
We provide day and 5 day tours. Our 5 day tours must be ordered at least a month before the starting date to ensure hotel and meal reservations.
Our 5 day tours are protected by STO Garant to protect your payments. For more information about STO Garant click here.
OUR RECOMMENDED HOTELS
Sleep in charm and comfort
Haas aan het Vrijthof
Hotel Haas aan het Vrijthof is a stunning historical hotel located in a converted town house in the heart of the city - the Vrijthof square. Offering guests a variety of beautiful rooms from standard rooms to suites.
Annelies' Place B&B
Annelies' Place B&B is a beautiful manor house with luxurious rooms and a magnificent garden located in a upscale neighborhood. It is a short stroll from the center and there are several delightful restaurants down the block.